Thursday, July 30, 2009
30% (or more) off everything in the store! Discounts up to 75%.
Also, if you love our displays or decorations, you can buy them. Everything is up for grabs:
Racks, displays, hangers, photographs, decorations and furniture. Get your own little piece of Mode.
We'll see you soon!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
also in stock: Headbands. Look for great stuff for men and accessories in the future.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Albert White Leather
Shipping is always free, so call or email us to get an order in.
801.377.1168 email@example.com (we are really nice).
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Black cotton skirt (shown with cheap monday T) $40 sizes 1,3,5,7,9,11
stripey dress (lots of stretch in it) $45 sizes: xs,s,m,l
Linen shorts (shown with cheap monday tank and mode necklace)
$45 sizes 1,3,5,7,9,11
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing?
The interesting history of jeans in combination with the good looking and changeable fabric. Another important thing is all the youth and music culture groups that have dressed themselves in jeans for so many years in so many different expressions.
2) Last time I counted there were over 200 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes your jeans stand out from the rest?
The good price in combination with a personal and modern look.
3) Who do you imagine is a typical customer?
A young music and fashion interested student.
4) Where do you get your inspiration from?
5) Which style and wash of your jeans are flying out of the shops the quickest at the moment?
Tight very stretch black.
6) Are there any essential jeans that everyone should have in their wardrobe?
I think you at least should have one pair of unwashed denim, one pair with a used look and of course one pair of black jeans.
7) What are the first pair of jeans you remember?
My parents gave me a pair of overalls when I was 5 years old because a wanted to get dressed as my father and he is a carpenter.
8) What have been your favourite pair of jeans that you have owned and why?
They are so many but I love all old things from the original brands together with Cheap Monday.
9) What have been your favourite pair of jeans that you have produced and why?
The Tight fit because of the unisex and timeless fit. It's our original fit and I have been wearing them my self every day since we received the first pair in March 2004.
10) How many pairs of jeans do you currently own and which are your favourites?
It's between 100 and 200 pairs I think and I have many favourites.
11) Are you a "wash your jeans after each wear" person or a "wear your jeans for six months before you wash them" person?
In the year of 2000 I was wearing a pair of unwashed hair n' hide Lee jeans for almost a year without washing them and they where so dirty that I got big boils all over my ass. So I had to go to the doctor and eat medicine to get rid of them.
12) Do you own jeans for different occasions (for instance I have work jeans, smart jeans, weekend jeans, holiday jeans, jeans for going to concerts in, jeans for gardening in) if so what have you got?
13) Which is your favourite jeans shop?
14) Which celebs are currently wearing your jeans?
We don't brag about that and we are leaving it to the LA brands.
15) How important big an effect does it have on your sales when a celeb is seen wearing a pair of your jeans?
It's good when the right person uses them but the music and fashion interested student is more important for us.
16) Who is your current favourite denim icon (male & female). I am thinking the person who has the most denim style?
I like all the stuff that Rodeo Ben was designing for Wrangler and he was very denim stylish also.
17) Which person living or dead would you most like to see in a pair of your jeans?
18) What is the worst denim crime?
What I think is a crime today is probably something that we will have in the collection in 5 years.
19) If jeans had not been invented, what would we all be wearing?
20) And finally, any predictions for denim in 2009/10
A lots of jeans with patches.